More about "Prohibit subclassing in other rulesets"
How Pega behaves if a class is checked "Prohibit subclassing in other rulesets" in Advanced tab..
I want to restrict all implementation classes in one ruleset and framework classes in another ruleset.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- "There was a problem while creating rulesets" in Pega 8.2.1 Personal Edition while creating application
- Cannot add subclass "Rule already exists" error
- Personal Ruleset not in Ruleset Stack in "Application Requestor"
- "pr_sys_app_ruleset_index" and "pr_sys_class_ancestors" table
- Change in rulesets in "Communications Foundation Framework" & "Order Management framework" Upgrade