Modifying Schedule of Job Scheduler/Queue Processor run time
As Job Schedulers and Queue Processors are replacing Agents, I was wondering if we have something similar to Agents Schedule for these new rule types using which we can modify their schedules as per the need in production?.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to Enable/Disable Queue Processor and Job scheduler in higher environments with data instances
- How to use Work-.ResumeFlow with Queue Processors/Job Schedulers
- Queue processor issue- items are stuck at schedule task list
- how to reduce Job Scheduler interval time less then one min for Multiple times a day
- What is the difference between "BIX Extract run from Agent scheduler" and "BIX Extract run from UNIX script (CA7 job)".