Modify one Portal for Mobile and Desktop Views
I would like to know whether it is possible to modify one portal so that it can be viewed differently in Mobile view and Desktop view (Maybe by circumstancing).
Currently, I have to modify two separate sections for the same user.
It depends on what exactly you want:
1. If a data model presented on the screen would be the same, then your solution is in a skin rule - add responsible breakpoints to your dynamic layout style.
2. If you'd like to present a completely different UI for a Mobile user, you can use OOTB when rule "pyIsMobilePhone". And based on that, show one section and hide another
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Modify Robotics Agile Desktop
- Embedding a meta tag manually in section cell in Desktop version vs Mobile version on pega 6.3 sp1.
- Mobile vs. desktop architecture- Pega7
- Look and feel of Grid Repeat Layout in Desktop and Mobile
- How to display different columns for mobile, desktop of a dynamic grid layout?