Modify Global Search to search for data from work items
Is there any way to modify or maybe extend the Search bar on Designer Studio to search by the work items for information and open the associated case ID if found? For example, when I process a task, say Task T-1 and there's a field inside the case called Issue # with data "I-1". I want to be able to search by either "T-1" or "I-1". How can I be able to achieve such feature?
I have looked into this and there seems to be no clear answer to this scenario. Any thoughts?
EDIT: This is for version 7.3.1 as well as 7.4
Put the liveUI and open the rules and check is there any feasibility to customize, even I don't think that is also possible because most of the rules are Final
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Global Search and Local Search not working for Press Enter
- We are using Case Worker and Case Manger portals in our application. This comes in with OOTB quick search towards rop right corner. Would like to know if we can modify or customize it to search work objects created by the name provided there. Thanks,Amol.
- customizing Global search for work objects
- Search Indexing Agent is not index few work items
- Unable to search few work items via portal