Mobile performance test_Pega 7.2.2 version
We are trying to simulate the Hybrid Mobile app performance test as per below article.
Steps followed from our side:
1. We are using Hp load runner to generate the scripts.
2. Calling the REST service
3. We have used fiddler to capture the pay load traffic and sending the payload package as part of request body.
Error we are getting: Authorization error
Attached the document for OfflineHttp service package configuration.
Question: We have captured payload package in Stage environment and tried to use that in different environment- (Training).
1. So would that cause authorization issue?
2. is there any way that we can generate the authorization in script and use that in payload package request header?
3. is this authorization code expires after certain period of time?
Authorization: Basic U1NNT1NUQUdFOjQxZTM1OWY1LTc0N2ItNDRlZS1iMjBiLWRiYjZhNjBlMmI3Zg==
Note: Pega version is 7.2.2 and HC client version is 126.96.36.199
When you decode the above base64 encoded Authorization header value you'll find <operator>:<password> inside. If the same pair of credentials work on both Training and Staging you should be able to get a response from offlinehttp service package.
Yes you can generate credentials in your script. Just them with colon, encode, prefix with 'Basic ' and set as Authorization header value in your request.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- pzJavaGenerationFailed when creating unit test on localized Pega 7.2.2 version
- Issues with Custom Mobile app (for iPhone and Android) in a Pega 7.2.2 Sales Automation 7.22 environment
- Adding (new) Test Cases to a Test Suite in Pega 7.2.2
- Pega MObile Offline- Online Case and Offline Enabled Case Support in 7.2.2
- Troubleshooting: "No suitable driver found…" error when testing connectivity Pega 7.2.2 to SQL Server 2014