Mobile iOS app stuck in OFFLINE
Issue, including steps:
- Login to the native iOS app on iOS device, by user.
- Enter Airplane mode on your iOS device, all connectivity is disabled.
- A red bar with the Offline title appears in the iOS app.
- Create a new case, which is offline enabled.
- Check the Sync queue, offline case actions are succesfully queued.
- Exit Airplaine mode on your iOS device, all connectivity is enabled.
- The Offline bar does not dissapear, the Sync queue is not resolved.
- Exit the iOS app.
- Open the iOS app again, user has to login again.
- The iOS app appears to be online and the Sync queue is resolved.
- The iOS app succesfully goes offline, but not automatically comes online again.
- User has to login again, after closing the iOS app. Login at start was not enabled in the mobile settings of the iOS app when it was exported.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to update other case or table data from user work list case in Offline Mobile app
- How to open other case assignment from user's work list assignment in Offline Mobile app
- How to run pre processing and post processing logic when using popup in Offline Mobile app in Pega 7.2.1
- How to get Current workpage pyID using java function in Offline enabled custom mobile App
- Offline mobile app settings