Mobile Hybrid Client version - Upgrade
We use Pega mobility on Pega Platform 7.3.1. We noticed there is a difference between the HC versions across the Pega environments
We are looking for documentation on how to upgrade the HC version and keep the HC versions in sync across all the environments and also would like to know the impact if the versions are out of sync. Also how these HC versions are generated in different versions across the environments when we push the same code to higher environments.
We raised service request SR-D12175 asking the same, but it was suggested to post in community.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update SR Details***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Identifying sync issues in Pega 722 version- Mobile hybrid client app
- Authentication time-out not working for Desktop version but working fine for Hybrid client Mobile app
- Unable to filter and sort worklist items in offline enabled Hybrid Mobile Client
- Back button is not displaying in Hybrid Mobile app created in 7.3.1 version.
- Using the Hybrid Client API within a Pega application is not Working