Mobile Client Update for Pega 7.2.2-8.2
On 11 February 2019, Pega is releasing new Pega Mobile Client version to Pega 7.2.2-8.1 customers. There potential for this to result in Android mobile app build failures for push-notification-enabled apps.
Mobile app developers need to migrate their Google projects from Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) to Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM) and apply tweaks on a mobile channel, as described in the Migrating Android custom mobile apps that use push notifications to Firebase Cloud Messaging Pega Community Knowledgebase Article.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Need Help On Pega Mobile Client ZIP instalation- PRPC 7.2.1 Mobile
- Pega mobile client support for mashup for a 3rd party mobility app?
- Can we Build Android Mobile App in Personal Edition PRPC v7.4 or Do we need Licensed Pega Mobile Client?
- How to debug Pega Mobile Client & Login Issue
- Identifying sync issues in Pega 722 version- Mobile hybrid client app