Mobile App(Android)-- Custom mobile App
When am trying to create custom mobile App for one Application by providing certificate set and after clicking on Built Now am getting this error--
Build failed. Build server URL not configured in dynamic system settings (pega/mobilebuild/baseurl).
but am unable to find the DSS file and in that what should i provide url of the current application or any other url.
Thanks & Regards
***Updated by moderator: Marissa to close post***
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Please check if the following is set
Right click on the app explorer
View-> SysAdmin->Dynamic System Settings
This will list all the DSS. Check if the Mobile build server is set correctly.
View->Security-AuthenticationProfile will list all the AuthenticationProfiles.
MobileBuildServerAuthentication is correctly set to the username / passwd that you need to build the app.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Android custom mobile app showing “Application Installation failed” message after sometime of launching mobile app
- To customize mobile app icon in android
- To customize mobile app icon in android- Issue with Branding Assets
- Custom mobile app (android)
- Issues with Custom Mobile app (for iPhone and Android) in a Pega 7.2.2 Sales Automation 7.22 environment