[Mobile Android] Build APK failed on PEGA 8.2
I got an alert after trying to build the mobile APK for Android: "No Data Available"
With my last step activity is DATA-MOBILE-APPLICATION-PLATFORM-BUILD PZONBUILTCOMPLETE.
Which data did the PEGA meant is failed?
Please and thank you.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Can we Build Android Mobile App in Personal Edition PRPC v7.4 or Do we need Licensed Pega Mobile Client?
- Did You Build an Android App Using our Pega Mobile App?
- Error Build Mobile App for Android (Pega 7.2.2)
- When we try to build a mobile app using Pega 7 personal edition, we receive the following error "Build failed, Build server is not accessible".
- Error in creating Android build "Mobile build failure reason: No certificates invalid certificate file"