Micorsoft Excel Connector in Tool box
Hi , Though I selected the Microsoft Office 2007 option during the Pega Robotics studio installation, the micorosoft office connector is not available in the tool box after the stuidio installation
Do we have any configuration after this?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Look at how to add the Excel connector to the toolbox. It is described in this post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega Robotics Studio: Tool Box doesn't show Connectors related to Microsoft XL and Outlook
- While Scheduling the Report using ReportEditor Tool, am receiving the mail with attachment of excel having 4MB it is working fine (excel contain limited 5000 records). But excel contain 10000 records it means size of excel sheet is more than 10MB
- Help me if you able to use the Virtual Box tool
- Integration or Exposed connector for Enterprise Architecture tool (https://sparxsystems.com/)
- Unable to perform Excel operations using Excel connector