Merge Policy issue in Deployment Manager
We have installed Deployment Manager on Pega 7.4. While configuring the merge policy to trigger deployment on branch merge, we can either merge into the highest existing ruleset version or create a new ruleset version.
However, while defining the product rule we need to mention ruleset versions that have to be packaged beforehand. If we want to merge into a new ruleset version, we cannot specify this in the product rule as this version does not exist.
How do we tackle this scenario?
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Deployment Manager FAQ- Continuous Integration and merging branches
- Pega 7.3.1- Deployment manager- Pipeline issue
- Deployment manager- Requesting hotfixes for issues in 7.3.1
- Pega Deployment Manager issue- 'unable to find valid certification path to requested target'
- Facing issues in deployment manager