Max records limit for queue processors
Trying to replace Standard Agents with Queue Processors. Do we have max records concept in Queue Processors? If yes, how to do it.
Purpose of this Agent is to queue the items to external system (REST call). External system has a limitation of 30 calls per second.
Flow creates 100+ cases in a second on few scenarios. Apart from 30 cases, all other cases gets quota exceeded error from REST. So need the max records check else have to stick with Standard Agents.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- DB Table for the records processed by the dedicated queue processor
- Upper limit for Max Records in Standard Agents
- How can we change the default max limit of 1000 records returned by Elastic Search
- Does the Queue Processor use queue classes?
- Basic Payload validation before queue by Service request Processor