Map Set-Cookie header in Connect REST response
I Used Pega 7.3.1 the problem remained.
In pyInvokeRESTConnector activity updated step: call tool.invokeConnector.
How to get all values from Header Set-Cookie?
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to capture Cookie information in Connect Rest response headers using POST method
- REST ERROR in LSA EXERCISE: the server responded with an HTTP 404 code, indicating that the resource does not exist. // The service response contained insufficient data for mapping: The following header(s) were not populated: [etag]
- Issue in Connect Rest(** Exception occurred while mapping incoming response to.response_POST.parts)
- Connect-REST Response Headers
- Issues with Handling Dynamic Values Returned for pzExternalName with Rest JSON Response and Length of External fields to be set for mapping in pzExternalName