Map Json response to Page in Activity
Received Json response as below and tried using tools.getStepPage().adoptJSONObject(tools.getStepPage().getString("pyResponseMessage"));
and getting error as follows as we got response in Page for every property. Please let us know to map below mentioned Json response. Above code is working if we are receiving single value for the property.
Error: The property Field1 was of mode Page while adoptDictionaryDefinition(ImmutablePropertyInfo, boolean, boolean) was expecting String mode. Details: the mode has been reset to match the property's definition.
Issue resolved through below function.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- JSON response has field which is Single Page / Page list and unable to map it as different data type in Pega 7.1.9
- Map response to JSON in REST Service
- JSON Parse exception when mapping the response
- Issues with Handling Dynamic Values Returned for pzExternalName with Rest JSON Response and Length of External fields to be set for mapping in pzExternalName
- How to convert clipboard page to JSON format to send as a response to the service?