Manage others workbaskets
I have an interesting customer requirement for those with certain access to be able to maintain(add/remove) workbaskets on anyone's workbasket list(the one in Data-Admin-Operator-ID). To do this, I mirrored the same functionality provided to manage others skills, from the Skills option at your name dropdown in the Case Manager 7 portal, only this is in the Workbasket selection from that same dropdown. Is there an out-of-the-box way to do this that I was unable to find? I'm wondering why Pega wouldn't provide this option to manage others workbaskets when they provide the option to manage others skills. The problem is that they have to log out and back in to pick up the changes, same as when someone changes another's skills. I'm hoping someone has a better idea that would help me avoid this customization.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
I think this feature is not available in pega, you can submit enhancement request to support team.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- We want to have two workbasket in one workgroup and have part of the VM's handle one set of work and remaining VM's handle another set of work. Does Robot Manager have any functionality for BOT assignment to specific workbasket?
- Federated Case management- Workbaskets to Federated classes
- Routing a Work item from a WorkList to a WorkBasket without Work Manager Portal
- [Video]: Support Guide: Troubleshooting how Workbaskets are Displayed in Case Manager Portal
- collapsing Workbaskets to right side of manager portal