Manage daily deployment with rule set lock and roll fashion
Can Pega Deployment Manager be used to automate daily deployments to higher environment ( ex: from Dev to QA ) on existing application by locking current rule set version on Dev, deploy the same to QA environment and create next rule set version on Dev ?
As well as can we leverage data instance product file as a part of automated deployment using Pega Deployment Manager.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- What is the appender for prlog4j2.xml in Pega 7.3.1 for daily log rolling?
- Package & roll and Lock & roll.
- How to do roll back while deploying a code using CICD deployment in DevOps
- How to set file data on pyContents of D_pxNewFile for custom repository used in DevOps/Deployment Manager?
- setting up PEGA deployment manager