Making a child case temporary from pyDefault of the child case
I have a scenario, where we have a case type which can be created as a child case and also can be created as a stand alone case.
If it is a child case, we should be making this child case not temporary. If it is created as Standalone it should be a temporary case which in further progression of the case will be persisted.
Case 2 can be created as child from Case1 and also Case 2 can be created as a standalone. If case2 is child it should not be temporary, If case 2 is standalone then it should be temporary.
We tried circumstancing the pyStartCase of the Case2 casetype, but the same base rule is getting picked, instead of the circumstanced rule even if the property we have used in the condition has the value which would evaluate it to true.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Temporary case only if not a child case
- Make a temporary case a covered object dynamically upon persisting
- Persiting Temporary Child-Case
- Is it possible to have a case type with name other than pyDefault?
- Can we add history to a parent/main work object if we are working on a process which creates temporary Child WO.