(HazelcastPartitionLostListener) WARN - Node <[Node]:NNNN> indicated that partition <N> was lost. The lost backup count is <N>.
I see 10s and 100s of these warnings in Pega logs.
Also we are experiencing slowness in our environment.
Q) What does the warning above mean? Is it causing the slowness in our environment?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Does Pega supports DB partitioning? if so is there any restriction on the partition types?
- Partition on PC_HISTORY_WORK table
- Recommendations for Database Partition
- Problem writing an instance to the database: code: 1502 SQLState: 72000 Message: ORA-01502: index 'PEGA_DATA.PK_PC_EVENTS' or partition of such index is in unusable state
- Supporting Partition Exchange for a NBAM implementation