Log class to capture request of JMS message
We are getting parse exception in production for a JMS message. Need to see the exact content of JMS message. Can someone help with exact logger class name. Also pointers to any other tools which can be used for such debugging.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How capture request message in Connect-JMS?
- Getting error when JMS MDB Listener is trying to send response to the queue mentioned in Service JMS Request message header
- I am not finding SOAP message check box in in tracer setting of pega 6.2. How to capture complete SOAP message (both request and response)?
- How to log JMS XML message in the logs?
- Converting multiple message properties in Service JMS rule Request tab into a a single string