Localization for the dropdown values which comes from the web service
We have an requirement of localizing drop down values which are coming as a response from soap service.
For example If a user clicks on French button then all the drop down values of a form should be converted from English to French.
You cannot directly get the localized values.
You need to create field values for those or after loading the data from service, set the localized values onto a property. In the drop down based on user selection use the localized property or regular property value.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Issue in localizing values in dropdown control when readonly
- Dropdown with Local list values close icon
- How to parse the values present in a output/response string returned by a web service?
- Cannot Parse XML when web service return list values
- I have a requirment where i need to select multiple values from dropdown list. The control used is ootb Dropdown and i am populating the details from the data page as it is a huge amount of data.