LocalAction (replace current) Cancel button Issue
I have customized pyTransferAssignment for our need, i added our buttons instead of caseactionarea buttons. I am lauching transferassignment as "replacecurrent". On a click of Cancel button (actionset Cancel) i was expecting to go back to previous flowaction rather it takes back user to MyWork tab. And if i use OOB caseactionarea buttons i am getting following error :
"Either no actions are specified for this assignment or you do not have the permission to access any of them."
Any idea how to fix above error or any thoughts on taking user back to previous flowaction.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Local Action Cancel Button closes the work item, close the current screen and return to flowaction
- Local flow action cancel button in pycaseheader section, on cancel should return to flow action
- 7.1.8: Cancel button in Repeating Grid Embedded Pane does not cancel the local Action
- ORA-01013: user requested cancel of current operation
- What is the difference between "New Document", "Replace Current"?