Loading sections into current section causes performance issue
In IE 11 as well as Chrome,loading some sections into the current section, especially grids and lists which display huge amounts of data, huge performance issue is observed. User have to wait for quite some time before the data being loaded.
Can you suggest me how can I achieve performance tuning in this particular scenerio.
***Updated by Moderator: Marissa - This comment was branched from this post***
Thanks in advance
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Performance issue with Report Loading
- Issue with Perform_Buttons harness, refresh harness is refreshing ActionContent section instead of entire harness
- Page Cannot be Displayed Error on loading a section: Security Issue
- Does Pega provide the functionality of changing the User who is performing the assignment to some given Assigned User's name and not the current operator Id?
- Disable assignment link in case overview when the current harness is Perform Harness