Linux version from RHEL 7.6 to 7.7-Pega compatibility issues.
My Project is on RHEL 7.6-JBOSS EAP 7-Pega 7.4.
Now IDM team upgraded RHEL(Linux) from 7.6 to 7.7.In Pega prospect,do we may face any compatibility issues.
Some one suggested me one this request.
Thanks and Regards,
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated Platform Capability***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Is Pega 7.3.1 supported on RHEL 7.6
- 7.1 & 7.2 Dev-Ops Accelerator Pack Setup and Configuration- PEGA718 Compatibility issues.
- Is Pega 8.0 compatible with VMware 7.6 platform?
- Planning to deploy the code developed in PRPC731/CRM722 into PRPC731/CRM731.Please comment about any compatibility issues.
- iOS Pega Mobile App Compatibility issue with Pega Mobile 2.2 version