Layout that can be set in Harness work area(inner harness)
Use Pega Platform 7.4. I want to set Harness in the Work Area and use the Header Left layout. (The reason is to use "user resizable" to resize it.)
However, if you check the Harness Usage Workarea (internal harness) in the Harness Rule setting, you can not select the Header Left layout.
Currently, I tried to replace it with Section Column Layout in Section, but the user wants to be able to resize the left and right screens according to the situation.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- 7.31 Pege-set-Message not dispensing in UI(Perform harness)
- Small Work Area after Portal Customization using Containers in Harness
- Call Harness through activity which will refresh the work area
- After upgrading to Pega 7.3.1 Content is not loading in tabbed layouts, showing Loading. in Work Area portal
- How to open an assignment from a listview of class Assign-Workbasket in read only mode(may be in review harness) on single click in version 5.5