Launch Portal with new work object using snapstart URL
We have followed steps mentioned below link
We used the below snapstart URL to invoke a custom activity "LaunchPortal"
Application URL: http://serverX/prweb/PRServlet?
Operator ID: UserIdentifier=userX@companyY.com
Password: Password=cGVnYQ== (default, no need to modify)
Activity to be invoked: pyActivity=SampleClass-Work.New (We created a new activity "LaunchPoral" in Data-Portal and used it here)
In the LaunchPortal activity, we called ShowDesktop activity in Step 1 and in Step 2 we set "SnapFlag" Property in pyDisplayHarness page to true.
We then created a new section "LaunchCase" in Data-Portal Class, and unchecked the Auto-Generated HTM check box in HTML tab and entered the below code in HTML Source,
var testFlag = "<%=tools.findPage("pyDisplayHarness").getProperty(".SnapFlag").getStringValue()%>";
We added the "LaunchCase" section in the default tab of the portal and finally we checked the "Defer load content" checkbox in the default tab configuration.
We could Launch stand alone section not the work object. Please let us know above highlighted script is correct to launch the case.
***Edited by Moderator: Pallavi to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Creation of new tab to display new work object in portal using snapstart URL
- How do I use SnapStart to launch a CPMInteraction portal with a given customer?
- Create a Work object upon portal launch
- In a Confirm Harness I am having one Button, On Click of that button I have to Launch a new but a different Case type Work object at the same time i have to close the Currently opened Harness. So that After Completing the newly launched work object case i
- HFIX-3344 # Clicking 'Create Work' or 'Get Next Work' launches two tabs in the Pega7 customer service portal