Land back to interaction with changed context(contact) from phone call for unknown caller not working.
When we initiate an interaction case for the unknown customer, Add task from an unknown caller interaction and then complete that task. while coming back to interaction case that interaction screen is not prepopulating with all the fields. the screen gets blanked out. the requirement is to land in the same unknown interaction screen upon submission of intent task. We are using the Customer Service Application version 8.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Outbound email sent during a phone contact generates a second interaction
- How can CallVirusCheck get its caller context?
- When logged into production and logged into the phones an error message that says "HTTP Error: Unknown". User is giv
- User is receiving Error found(-16). Unknown login error. Please contact your system adminitrator
- if user goes to page 7, does changes and then saves, user goes back to page 1. then user has to go to page 7 to see if changes are saved and to continue working.but user want to see the same page where ever he change and saved