Labels' text is wrapping to 2nd line using "Stacked with labels left" dynamic layout
I have a section configured to use the OOTB "Stacked with labels left" dynamic layout. The label width's default size is 120px and I am not allowed to check out and modify any skin (because my project lead said so)
So I am wondering is there any option to ensure that the labels' text will display in a single line?
Preferred Phone: "
It should be "Secondary Preferred Phone: "
Please see attached screenshot.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Date field is not rendering if "stacked with labels left" skin is choosen
- Need to change the font in "simple list with labels left"
- I have a requirement to show few lines of text [also has hyperlink inside the text], which is help text with "?" shown in the label of dynamic layout
- Dynamic Layout with Labels Left is not show correctly in HTML rule
- Dynamic layout with labels left not showing correctly in HTML rule