Knowledge Content VS Knowledge Content Published
When checking Pega Knowledge, we have noticed that the when the Knowledge Content is published we have two objects:
- One is KC- with status published Resolved-Published
- Another is KCP - with status (KCP-205) Resolved-Published
Why the design was made with two objects ? what is the functional and technical relationship please between the two?
the reason behind creating kc and kcp is to have versioning , kc is the one that author edits and kcp is the one that is used to display to external users , so when the author is editing content, the recent published kcp is available to users.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Changing article status to Resolved-Published using Bulk processing in Pega Knowledge
- How to segregate KM content (Taxonomie, published Content,...) per implementation layer?
- Published KM article is not showing up in "All Contents", only shows up in "My Contents"
- how to extract published message content
- Can we circumstance Knowledge Content Rules?