Kafka Dataset not able to consume data.
We are using kafka dataset to consume data to our system. Then I am doing test connectivity I am able to connect from the kafka dataset configurations.
But, when external put some files on the kafka topic we were not able to consume records. Dataflow is showing in progress but, I am not able to see any input records. I can not see any errors in logs as well. please help me to resolve this issue.
I have enabled following loggers to debug.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to move from Pega Academy to Pega Support Community; update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Kafka Data Stream Data Flow Consumes duplicate data when real-time processing dataflow restarts
- pega kafka client connector- consumer group support
- I have a requirment where i need to select multiple values from dropdown list. The control used is ootb Dropdown and i am populating the details from the data page as it is a huge amount of data.
- Automation that counts in the entire worksheet as the data might be in some "n" number of rows. so it should count only the rows having data.
- How to execute custom query and display the data.