JWT token generation -- security config using Private key only.
We are using 'Token Profile' rule form to generate a JWT token.
It has three parts header, claims and Security to be configured.
For security configuration, its expecting Keystore, alias and password as mandatory fields.
Customer already has working application built in Java where they are generating JWT tokens using a private key file only.
Do anyone know how to represent private key in keystore form?
My analysis so far is that keystore contains private key, certificates and keypairs. Its not possible to generate keystore just with the private key.
How can I achieve similar thing using Pega what customer has done in their java code?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Generate JWT token using Private key
- Generate JWT account without keystore, but with Private Key
- how to set up WS-Security Profile so it contains certification.crt provided by customer and private.key generated by cloud team
- Report Browser- How to Share Private Category Reports to Few Users only.
- How to generate JWT token with custom header using OOTB Token Profile Data Instance