join two pagelists
There are two pagelists say PageList A and PageList B. The requirement is to like left join two pagelists: Keep all the pages of A. Add a property to each page of A from each page of B if another property in the page of A equals another property in the page of B. What options resolve it?
I will recommend to use Data Transform and it is straight and simple. Use "Append and Map to --- each page in" inside of it map based on when condition.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- I have a pagelist inside another pagelist; How to get the index of PageList1?
- BIX- Extracting data from Embedded Pagelists (Pagelist in pagelist)
- Pagelist inside another Pagelist- Declare Expression on a property in the Inner Loop and Looping over an Inner Pagelist
- Outer Join Using JOIN Tab
- Using list view join to Join class in 2 databases