Job scheduler not present in jobs
I created a job scheduler rule mentioning context as application AG. But I am unable to find the job scheduler in jobs in Admin studio. I enabled the scheduler and scheduled it to run every minute.
Could anyone please help me understand what I am missing here. Thanks in Advance!
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated Platform Capability***
You can refer this link also. It will be helpful.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- created job scheduler does not list in a job list
- Recommended BIX Extract schedule- Agent or scheduling jobs (Crontab or Control-M).
- Modifying Schedule of Job Scheduler/Queue Processor run time
- How to view and disable all scheduled jobs related to archive and purge?
- What is the difference between "BIX Extract run from Agent scheduler" and "BIX Extract run from UNIX script (CA7 job)".