Job not displaying on admin studio
Hi All.. Need help with job schedulers in Pega 8.1
I have created a Job rule, now I want to trace the same to check if its working..
But On the Admin Studio I am unable to find the Job that I created.
Is there anything that I am missing while configuring it.
Please refer the attached images for config details.
P.S. I have the privilege to view and create Job rules.
Need urgent help.
Thanks in advance.
I was able to resolve this.
We have a "RequestorType" named "ASYNCPROCESSOR", here we need to add the RuleSet which has our Jobs.
Please refer attached image for the RequestorType rule for configuration.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Created Job Schedulers are not visible in Admin Studio
- Not Able to see other studio's like Admin Studio after importing 7.3.1 in to 8.2 in my Personal Edition
- Clear Cache Using Admin Studio in Pega 8
- INFINITY ADMIN STUDIO REST API details.
- SMA not available from 8.1, Will future pega 8 versions have equivalent User friendly SMA UI in Admin studio?