JDBC Encryption in Pega 7.3.1
We are using Pega 7.3.1 with an Oracle 18c database and are looking for ways to use encrypted JDBC connections within Pega.
We are connecting to data sources using JDBC connection pools in Pega. However, the Pega database authentication settings seem to require the username and password to be manually entered. Is there a way to connect to data sources using an Oracle wallet instead?
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update SR Details***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- 7.3.1 Personal Edition Database Access and JDBC URL
- How OOTB AES 256 Data Encryption works in 7.3.1
- Upgrading to Pega 7.3.1 and Pega CS 7.31 leaving Pega Onboarding for FS on version 7.22
- Drag and Drop control behaves differently in IE11 than chrome | CRMHC 7.31 on Pega 7.3.1
- Column Sorting does not work on first click while using custom control in Grid | CRMHC 7.31 on Pega 7.3.1