JBOSS and Pega Platform v8.x Inquiries
1.) Which Jboss profile is the best suited for Pega v8.1?
Choices are: standalone.xml, standalone-full.xml, standalone-ha.xml, standalone-full-ha.xml
We need to use the right profile to ensure that only the correct needed subsystems will be utilized by Pega. Performance will be better if we are not running those non-required subsystems.
2.) What garbage collection configuration is the best? Does G1 GC(Garbage Collector) works well with Pega? Or is there any better garbage collection configurations?
3.) Does Pega supports Buddy Replication technique on Jboss?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Is Pega platform version 7.17 compatible with Jboss EAP 7.1.x
- Pega platform support to Open JDK with JBoss
- JBoss EWS 3.1 for Pega platform 8.3
- Suupose i have Pega chatbot for facebook messenger for loan inquiry, now if any one post some thing related to loan inquiry i want to send my chatbot request to that user? How can i do that?
- Pega Upgrade v6.x to v8.x