Java version 11 support for PRPC 7.4
We are running Pega 7.4 version on Tomcat 9 with Java 1.8.221.
I would like to upgraded the Java to version 11.0.4 since it has got 1.5 yrs more LTS support than Java 8.
I searched for the support matrix here https://community.pega.com/knowledgebase/documents/platform-support-guide-7 and it didn't mention about Java 11 support.
Can someone confirm if Java 11 is supported for Pega 7.4 and is the document is up to date.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Is Oracle 18C is supported in the PEGA PRPC 7.2, PEGA PRPC 7.4 and PEGA PRPC 8.2
- Will PRPC 7.1.8 support WebSphere v9, and if not what version(s) of PRPC will?
- Is Java 1.8.0_73 supported for PRPC 7.1.9? Or should we use Java 7?
- Does Pega 7.4 support Postgre SQL 10.x version
- PegaDISTRIBUTION Manager (PDM)- Support in Version 7.4