Java Swing Application Interrogation issue
Support Request ID: SR-C88973
Application Type: Java Swing
Application Name: kinaxis RapidResponse
All individual controls are inside DockableBarContainer.
Issue with application: Interrogation not happening on individual controls.
Troubleshoot done as follows:
1. Tried to find the menu items are available?
Displaying message as there are no menu items for the control.
2. Tried to get the control from virtual controls pane -> Controls.
only DockableBarContainer are available.
3.Tried using sendkeys for all required individual controls from application into automation.
Not reliable all the time considering the Runtime environment[ VM || VDI || etc ]
4. Tried with OCR functionality.
Not giving the expected results
5. Upgraded the PEGA Robotics version to 8.0.2014.0 and java update as well.
still the same for all troubleshoot as previous version
Any workaround for this issue or solution.
your help is appreciated.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update SR Details***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Issues in Interrogating & Automating Java Swing Application(The Process javaw.exe failed to start within given timeframe)
- Issues in Interrogating Controls fo Java Swing application
- Issue Occuring When Using ASO Manager in java based Swing Application
- Do Java Applications like Swing,AWT has any integration support & solution for issues arise in pega Robotics Studio
- Runtime Performance Issues while Running Solution Developed for Java Swing application In Pega Robotics Studio v 8.0.1080