JAVA Option -DExcludeAgents is not working as expected
The setting -DExcludeAgents doesnt seem to be working in our Multi node environment.
AWS Cloud Multi Node Cluster [Classification: WebNode, BackgroundProcessing, BIX, Search]
A portion of JVM_OPTS:
-Duser.country=AU -DExcludeAgents=PegaAESRemote:* -Djdk.tls.ephemer...
However, this configuration doesnt seem to be stopping the AES agents from running on the nodes. Is this a known issue? Has anyone got it to work?
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated Platform Capability***
Incase of node classification we do not support, -DExcludeAgents and -DIncludeAgent. If this configuaration is on typed node. It is not supported.
We can only disable agent schedule incase of node classification.
You can read similar issue here:
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- 'Custom Search Properties' rule form option not working as expected
- Pega Robotics Automation Essentials- Download Exercise System- Download option not work as expected
- Exclude Agents without using-DExcludeAgents option
- Unrecognized token 'Error': was expecting ('true', 'false' or 'null'); at [Source: Error 404:; line: 1, column: 6]; at com.pega.pegarules.integration.engine.internal.util.PRServiceUtils.mapInboundData(PRServiceUtils.java:1293
- We are using PEGA 7.1.6.While working with sub reports, it's not working as expected. Please help me on this.