Is it possible to remove the Content-Type (text;charset=UTF-8) in a 401 Unauthorized REST Service Response
One of our clients consuming our REST service have requested that we remove the Content-Type (text;charset=UTF-8) when there is an authorization failure (401) from the Response as it doesn't actually contain any body.
Is this possible?
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to set Content-type as application/json;charset=UTF-8 in a failed authentication response at service package level
- Why REST Service cannot parse json request if Content-Type header is equal to application/json;charset=UTF-8.
- Content-type of incoming mail
- connector with Content-type application/x-www-form-urlencoded is not supported
- How to map rest service response which is having content type as *.*