Is it possible to pass an attachment to a robot directly from a case ?
The use case is as follows:
- An email is sent with an attachment which triggers a case.
- The attachment is added to the case - This is OOTB
- The case in one of the steps invokes a RPA Unattended bot.
- In the call , the attachment is passed as a whole to the automation so that the attachment can be stored by the bot at the desired location.
It is not possible to directly send the excel workbook attachment in your case result. The one option you can use in your solution is to have the pega application startup in a web browser, interrogate the upload fields control and automate the attachment of the excel file.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to pass attachments from parent case to child case and show them on first screen of child case?
- How to remove the case narrative,assignments,attachments,participants,case details which appears while running a case?
- Is there a way to attach Eform to email as (pdf)attachment with out adding to the Case?
- How to copy attachments from parent case to child case?
- How to create ZIP archive and attach to case?