Is it possible to filter multiple times same property in Report definition
I have one Report Definition, In Report definition I am giving filter condition.
i e:- ID = "test"
ID = "New"
Is it possible to give like this?
Thanks in Advanced
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Yes you can either with "OR" condition or creating the string of values like "test","New" and using that in condition.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- "Clear Filters" in report definition is not fetching data in drill down report when a default date time is used in Custom Filter section.
- How to add a Back Button in Report Definition and how to add a filter criteria (Edit filter) run time?
- Have to change the start of week value in time period selection in report definition filters
- Assign value to one of the Report Definition filter criteria at run time is not working.
- Property DataType conversion from String to DateTime in Report Definition Filter