Issues with sub report definition column alignments in Pega 7.4
In my report definition I have a drill down report. So when I click on the drill down report, the screen is directly going to the last column. But my requirement is to show the first columns first and then scroll the scroll bar to see the remaining columns.
Please look at this query and make the changes.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Report Definitions output alignment is not proper in Internet Explorer if the layout is having more columns in PEGA 7.4
- Column alignment in Report Definition
- Report definition aligns focus to right due to several columns
- Pega 7.2.1- Report Definitions- What is the maximum number of columns that can be defined in report definitions?
- Date type property column issue while exporting report definition results to excel sheet.