Issues with Report Defintion after upgrade from Pega 7.3.0 to Pega 8.2.4
after the upgrade from Pega 7.3.0 to Pega 8.2.4, our report definitions with class joins are returning empty results when the option "Report on descendant class instances" is set to "Include all descendant classes". But if we change this to "Include Implementation class only" it works.
I want to understand why it is behaving like this? Why is the behavior different in Pega 8?
Please check below pnd link:
"Include all descendant classes" applies to the Applies to Class. It does not apply to Join classes.
If descendant classes are in multiple class tables, the query may fail if the referenced properties are not optimized.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Post upgrade Pega 7.3.0 Version issue: Interaction displayed in left pane on browser refresh
- Created Product file from export wizard(export) in pega 7.3.0 version and tried to import into 7.3.1 version but getting issue when importing
- File Listener issues in Pega 7.3.0
- problem with ADFS SSO after upgrading from 7.2.2 to 7.3.0
- Pega on logoff does not redirect to SSO login page/ any other url in Pega 7.3.0