Issues with OperatorID System page in mobile HC App with SSO
We are building a custom (HC) mobile app for one of our customer. When we enable customer enterprise SSO and login to the app using customer SSO, i see the OperatorID page is not getting initialized for the requestor.
However pxRequestor page has an embedded pxRequestor.OperatorID with correct values. but top level OperatorId page is not getting initialized.
Did any one else face this issue?
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags***
Upon reviewing the associated Support Request, the resolution was as follows:
We got a fix in LogOff activity while we are working on other SAML issue. Now we commented 3,4 and 5 steps in LogOff activity. So We will not be running into AUtService issue now.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- OperatorID page under requestor pages (Clipboard) does not contain the pyPwdCurrent property for sso user
- OperatorID page getting blank when opened Work user portal during SSO login only
- How can I use a single operator ID from Mobile app and for SSO?
- Customer SSO Configuration for Custom (HC) mobile app
- iOS Pega Mobile App Compatibility issue with Pega Mobile 2.2 version