Issues with BIX in Pega 8.2.2
after upgrading from Pega 7.3.0 to Pega 8.2.2, BIX extraction is no more working.
I am getting on all extraction tables the error:
The column pzinskey does not exist in the table ExtractionTable.
But in fact, the column PZINSKEY exists in the table ExtractionTable. We have an Oracle Database version 11g. Oracle JDBC driver 188.8.131.52.0.
Can anyone helps?
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated Platform Capability***
The problem was: BIX is using the user name name configured on the DB data source as schema name.
Thus i had to update the data source configuration (JBoss) to connect using the data schema (OWNPEGDATA).
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Need help setting up Pega Chat in PEGA 8.2.2
- Upgrading Pega from 7.2 to 8.2.2 Hotfix question
- how to open multiple work objects in tabs in pega 8.2.2 version as the Tab Group layout is not available
- Obj-Browse is not working properly in pega 8.2.2
- Unable to import a csv file into a data type rule in Pega 8.2.2