Issue with setting Null Type at JSON request
I am consuming a Service through Connect-REST for which i have to sent value for different types of properties( Integer, Text, Boolean) which is mandatory. if i don't have value i am supposed to null with out quotes but when i am forming my request the null is going with quotes which is not accepted by service.
When i checked in JASON standard, there is some type call null to handle this. please find the below link and details for this
"Strings, Booleans and integers do not have an 'empty' form, so there it is okay to usenull values. "JSON has a special value called null which can be set on any type of data including arrays, objects, number and boolean types."
Is it possible to achieve this in Pega? please help us on this, this is impacting our development activities. We are using Pega 7.1.7 version.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Issue in setting null value in JSON request from Pega
- While parsing JSON to clipboard pega set inappropriate values for null received in the request
- Connect-REST content-type: "application/JSON" not setting in the out going request
- Why REST Service cannot parse json request if Content-Type header is equal to application/json;charset=UTF-8.
- Cannot handle Async Request. NULL resource type in server logs