Issue in JSON Data transform - Input (Object with embedded Pagelist)
W've a Service-REST rule configured which has to sent JSON response. To achieve this we can make use of Map from = "JSON" and Map from key ="Clipboard property (Say some page).
But with this configuration we've to create properties to meet JSON standards i.e camelCase which is not as per Pega Standards.
So to achieve this functionality we've implemented a JSON Data transform which can map either side(JSON to clipbaord and Clipboard to JSON) based on Params passed. But the problem here is that if the Input is an object (with Properties+ additional embedded Pagelist inside it). as a Output from JSON DT i'm getting only the (Properties+1st page as part of pagelist).
Assume JSON Reponse should be
Configuration of JSON DT :
Top Element Strucure =Object
1. Set .Country = countryName
2. Update Page .StateList (an array of objects) = statesList
set .State = stateName
set .Capital = capitalName
Any suggestions /idea how to implement this ?
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- BIX- Extracting data from Embedded Pagelists (Pagelist in pagelist)
- Data Transform- page name parameter and property lookup issues
- Issue creating a PegaUnit test for Data Transform with String as input
- JSONUTIL Deserialize Object with multi layer JSON input.
- Is there any function or any other alternate way in Pega to Access a Data page of structure PageList and then pass a key to get the value from the result in all places like connect-soap,activity,data transform etc.