Issue with Create Case smart shape using property
Issue with Create Case smart shape using property. Creating a Flow Problems.
Error Message: com.pega.pegarules.pub.runtime.IndeterminateConditionalException: ** @hasMessages(Local.pyTopCasePage) null
- While creating a Book case, setting a class value "ABB-ReserveIt-Work-GuestReview" in a property "ClassNameOfCase" i.e. pyDefault data transform.
- Added a "Create Case" step in 3rd stage and setting
- selected "create case" radio button
- In "Create the following case" selected "Other"
- In "Class", entered ".ClassNameOfCase" Property
- In "Starting process", Default value is coming "pyStartCase"
- In "Property to store ID of case", Entered ".GuestReviewID" Property.
Thanks in Advance........
***Edited by Moderator: Pallavi to update platform capability tags***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Please find below configuration i could do this in pega 7.3.0
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- contextual help, smart shapes, create case smart shape mysterious field
- How to add newly created Case's pyID in the audit of current Case in the "Create Case" smart shape configuration
- 7.1.7: Work types saved to dedicated tables don't appear in "Create Case(s)" smart shape by default.
- Usage of Smart Shape- Create Case
- Smart shape create Pdf