Issue in accessing Excel using ODEDB Connection
We are using scripts to access excel using odedb connection. The code was working fine until last week . But now we are facing the following issue. Any suggestion will be helpful.
An exception of type 'System.AccessViolationException' occurred in System.Data.dll but was not handled in user code
Additional information: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Getting an error as "Operation is not allowed while Microsoft Excel is in the 'Edit Mode'" while accessing data from excel sheet please help to resolve it
- Service Package Access group issue for Listener in 6.3 SP1 is taking default access group instead of Custom access group
- Connect-Rest while running in queue mode showing error FailError: You lack access required to execute Rule-Connect-REST.Invoke
- No more referred Access Group but still getting issue No Such Access Group.
- Access issue while accessing the training courses on the pdn site